Monday, June 21, 2010

Revenge Is: Saving the Rainforest

I was picking up Fancy-Green’s publisher for a walk and she surprised me with two darling little tees for me to wear-test! Revenge Is makes hip recycled material t-shirts with eco and social content. And as if that isn’t enough, they donate 10% of their profits to charity.

The next day, I was saving the rainforest! A creamy smooth scoop tee and slightly puffy sleeves in sage green with a block-print of a tree, a cloud and raindrops topped off my jeans perfectly. The tee was a bit longer, the way I like it, so it peeked out of my cotton blazer ever so slightly. The whimsical print made the message I was wearing smart and chic!


In fashion a message is only effective if it’s great looking. Revenge Is makes powerful statements with delightful t-shirts that feel great too.


Eco Creds: Organic, Recycled Material, Green

No comments:

Post a Comment