Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Caught in the Act at Work!

On my second day at Queen Anne Dispatch, I was approached on the sales floor by another associate, "Would you mind posing for a photo for our blog?"

Clearly, this darling girl did NOT know who she was talking to. "I would LOVE to!" I chuckled. So here I am with an English Saddle tote in my fabulous sheer long white shirt also from the store. I wore it open, tied it in the back and paired it with my Miss Sixty boots. On top I wore a little studded sunshine tee from Target and below... the experiment. I was tired of these outdated jeans sitting in my closet so right before my shift, I grabbed a pair of scissors, lopped off the legs and folded the fray. Voila! Cut-offs! Errr, they ended up being a little tight. Girls, DO try this at home but use an old roomy pair of jeans and spare your thighs the strangle. But, you know me, I never mind suffering a little for fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment