Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Today's Adelita Style Self Portrait

click on this image for a closer look!
Tara and I were discussing our "go-to" outfits. You know, sometimes you don't feel like trying to put together an outfit and you need that easy fix. Another wardrobe stylist on the hill slips on a pair of cowboy boots over her comfy skinnies, while I prefer the rocker look. Today I coasted by with a Stooges tee, Johnny Was black tuxedo shirt, a pinstriped cropped blazer with red silk lining, my favorite Streets Ahead Belt, dirty wash skinny jeans and Harley Davidson motorcycle boots. For a little edge I slipped on my spikey rings from Noir and a giant vintage angel wing ring that Mara gave me. What's your go-to look?

2 comments:

  1. ...and you can rock it! Love the look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go-to is better than my "put together." My go to:
    Sun dress from Urban Outfitters, paired with a cardigan in the cold; Red Toms. =)

    ReplyDelete