Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Adelita Style Shopping List for Summer

My summer shopping list always consists of color. And for this photoshoot with David Bell at Studio 3, Inc. I loaded my car up with fresh grass, my Yorkie Jelly Bean and a few of my favorite things:

From the top yummy pink Necco Wafers, Tarina Tarantino bangle, TT Tokyo Hardware handbag, my classic iPod, pink drugstore sunglasses, Jelly Bean modeling a LouisDog sweater, Hat Attack spilling with Japanese comics, dollar store finds, my baby doll from when I was 5-years-old (I finally took the netting off for this shoot!), Noir crocheted pins and a handful of TT PinkHead jewelry, my Cochni glittery sandals and a delicious Raz-Dillo cream filled snack cake!!

Most of these items are long gone but you may be able to ebay some. If you want to fill your bag with fun, colorful items, go to my website, www.adelitastyle.com/shopping for links to of-the-moment must haves.
 Love, Kamie

1 comment:

  1. Thank god some bloggers can write. My thanks for this blog post...

    ReplyDelete