Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I'm Excited About Warby Parker Glasses!


I was in a boutique when I saw this adorable woman with the coolest glasses on. "Sorry, but where did you get those frames?! You look so adorable," I squealed.

"Warby Parker," she giggled, "you can only get them online but they send a bunch to you to try for free, they give a pair to someone in need for every pair you buy AND they were only $95 with the prescription lenses!"

Of course I typed the name into my iphone immediatly! It sounded too good to be true. But two days after I put in my order for 5 free trial glasses, here I am trying them on for you. Everything she said was true, go to their website and see for yourself. The only problem is, which one's do I choose?!


Comment below and help me pick the best Liz Lemon look for my face:


10 comments:

  1. I say the red ones or the last black ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! Two votes for Marshall in Rum Cherry - Yee Haw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Marshall looked the best on you! Although, you looked good in all of them! I also LOVE LOVE LOVE your wallpaper! Super creative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cherry! Marshall is definitely getting the most attention... and you know how I love that! lol

      Delete
  4. It's a toss up between Benson and Marshall. I think in keeping with the "Kamie way" you should get both, one for day and one for night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shoot! You're right! I should get two!! I Like the Sassy Marshall and the Come-hither Webb.

      Delete
  5. Wow kittens! Even the folks at Warby Parker themselves are loving the Marshall. Here's what they said on my fb, "The Marshalls in Rum Cherry get our vote! They fit great and they pair well with your face shape. Also, the Rum Cherry looks amazing with your complexion and hair color." I'm blushing!

    ReplyDelete