Saturday, February 21, 2009

5-Day Pick Up Kitty Style

click on the photo for a nicer view

Sadly, this is our last kitty blog for this week. Since I post my outfits every day, some of you may have been wondering, "What did she wear this week?" Take a look at this 5-day Pick Up. True to our theme, I wore something Hello Kitty every day. Monday was a SUCRE SOIR butterfly top in jade with a brown tank top underneath and a small crystal framed PINKHEAD necklace. Tuesday I had an interview and shopping for a photoshoot so I dressed a little more professional: THREE DOT super soft modal faux wrap, MAE wool city shorts, my BUFFALO EXCHANGE boots and a special PINK HEAD ponytail necklace. Wednesday was my casual day. I wore a HOLLISTER pink terry tube top and my favorite PINK HEAD rainbow necklace with chunky lucite chain. Thursday I paired my PETRO ZILLIA silk striped shirt with my LTB skinny jeans and STREETS AHEAD pink cowhide belt with crystals, on top was the famous PINK HEAD necklace worn by CAMERON DIAS. Finally, Friday was another comfy day, picking up props and playing video games with LIL STAR in an exclusive TARINA TARANTINO PINK HEAD super sheer t-shirt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment