Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What's in My Bag? Feb 4, 2009

Can you believe all this stuff fits in my teeny, tiny HELLO KITTY purse? Talk about "Make it Work!" A HELLO KITTY cloth wallet purchased from ETSY.COM inside are all my club cards, including PCC a local natural market, my 3-D birdy wallet with lots of lip gloss, a BENADRYL (just in case), and NOUBA single shadow #58, pink leather cell phone holder. My giant wad of keys including: HARAJUKU GIRLS key chain, HELLO KITTY keychain, MOO business card holder, LESPORT SAC lanyard, gym card, FRED MEYER card, QFC card, PETCO card, oh yes, and keys! My genuine leather HELLO KITTY black wallet, a pink pen, another HELLO KITTY cloth wallet with business cards, 3 pennys, my CHOCOLATE cell phone, a saftey pen, two hair pins, and a LOUIS DOG poo bag, just in case. Whew!!

No comments:

Post a Comment