Monday, July 20, 2009

Haley Potter and the Half Blood Princess



click on this photo for a better look!

Guess what I saw today!? My version of Scary Potter is a little less spooky. I am wearing a crazy cut off men's shirt from African design label XULY BET. It's one of the first pieces I ordered after seeing it in a magazine. Was it Vogue? I can't remember, I only know it's from the early 90's and Helena Christensen was the model. (If you don't know who she is, think of the Chris Isaak video "Wicked Games" and if you don't know the video kids, you will just have to YouTube it!) The tie is a clip-on from FRENCH TOAST and the glasses are from TARGET's line of Halloween accessories. Both are borrowed from LIL STAR. Beneath the tie and cut off shirt is my favorite babydoll dress from ZETO. About the movie... Do you think I liked it? Well, why else would I wear this silly outfit? Of course I did!! By the way, which photo collage is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment