Thursday, July 30, 2009

Today's AdelitaStyle Self Portrait

click on this photo for a better look!

For what has proven to be our hottest days of summer, (yesterday broke a record at 104) I paired some old and new items, some given to me and some purchased by me. Let's go toe to head this time. Cherry gave me these fabulous boots from MISS SIXTY! I recommend a great pair of vintage boots in it's place. The cordoroy mini skirt is from
ABERCROMBIE, you can find another cute one similar to it on their site. Cherry gave me the top too- it's from H&M. I modified it a bit, it had some lace that was too stretched out so, I cut it out and I wear it with an old HOLLISTER lace tank underneath. The pearl necklace is borrowed from Lil Star who got it as a "freebie" with her PAWPARAZZI PETS from LILY'S. The straw cowboy hat is vintage but you can find a cute green one just like it at TARGET . And the bag is made from recycled plastic by TOTE LE MONDE.

No comments:

Post a Comment