Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dramatic Lashes without all the Drama

Being a stylist, one of my biggest complaints with mascara is the amount of product that comes out. It's either too much or too little. I like Mineral Fusion Lengthening Mascara's opulent formula. It's neither wimpy nor miniscule and the ample, chunky brush is the perfect applicator for any lash. Personally I have smaller Asian-girl lashes and my eyes have a tendency to be sensitive and water a lot. With this mascara, I didn't have any smudges at the end of the day. I didn't have to glob on a ton for day time either, just one application did the trick. If I wanted more drama, I would just reapply for evening. Because of it's soothing formula, no unnecessary chemicals here, my eyes didn't complain one bit. I got the 'graphite' which is a nice rich grey-black. This formula also comes in 'rock' a pretty chocolate brown. It's a great gentle mascara and I am one tough customer!

No comments:

Post a Comment