Saturday, May 8, 2010

Let Freedom Gleam.

I am INSANE for lipgloss! I have cherry, berry, juicy, gems standing like perfect little soldiers in a glass jar on my bathroom counter. I have sticky, gooey, slippery stains mingling in the bottom of my purse. So, it's no surprise that I jumped at the chance to try Revolution Organics Freedom Lip Gloss!

Gorgeous and good for you?! This vitamin rich, 100% natural lip treat is so sumptuous without the guilt. Have you heard all of those reports about how much lipstick and chemicals we girly girls eat over a lifetime? While I don't recommend eating this deliciously sinful lip treatment, (Yep, it's a treatment-bonus!) I do recommend reapplying as much as you wish.


I chose Freedom which is a sweet Strawberry Red. This gloss is slick not sticky so remember to bring it with you. But, like I said, no worries about indulging, this is 'good-for-you' color!!


Check out these nutrient rich ECO ingredients:
ORGANIC PLANT PROTEINS- organic plant proteins and extracts to deliver antioxidants and vitamins, ORGANIC OILS- organic jojoba oil, organic olive oil, organic sunflower seed oil, organic safflower oil to nourish and condition, ORGANIC SHEA BUTTER- to hydrate and moisturize, ORGANIC ALOE VERA- organic aloe vera sooth and soften, NATURAL PIGMENTS- pure mineral pigment for true natural color.

An organic lip treatment disguised as a gorgeous gloss; Let 'Freedom' gleam!

No comments:

Post a Comment