Saturday, July 10, 2010

Selena Gomez Graduates Twice

Photo from Dave Tesh

Selena Gomez, everyone's favorite Disney 'bad girl' is home-schooled due to her insane schedule; Rebelious wizard one day, mysterious pop-star the next. Tween clothing designer on Monday making a wave for the environment Tuesday. (Look it up if you don't know what I'm talkin bout.)


It's no wonder that this busy super star graduated from high school twice in one day! Let me explain, or better yet, let Selena explain. She wrote on her Facebook page: "What are the odds... Today I graduated from high school and got my diploma!!!!!


"I also filmed my graduation ceremony in the upcoming movie 'Monte Carlo'. So in a weird way I was able to experience an official graduation, LOL."


While most high school graduates are looking forward to college, this 'Wizards of Waverly Place' starlet has other projects on her mind like filming in Budapest and kicking off a tour at the end of this month with her band, Selena Gomez & the Scene, which released their debut album 'Kiss & Tell' last September. What a life; What a graduate!

No comments:

Post a Comment