Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Secret Love Affair

Bambi Coat only in Korea. : (
I have an obsession for South Korean clothing. Somehow this tiny country has managed not only to be listed as the 8th largest exporter in the world, mostly due to it's industrial sector, it has taken the music world by storm with it's girl bands like The Wonder Girls. With it's enormous growth, it isn't too surprising to find out that this country also has a passion for fashion. While getting my Japanese manicure, the stylist told me she loves to travel to Korea with her relatives for the clothes shopping. And although Americans have just caught on to Japanese clothing trends, you know, like Harajuku Girls and Cosplay- Japanese kids are taking the boat ride over to Korea for their fashion fix. Someday, I will join them and bring some back to you! In the mean time, check out YesStyle for "A New Way of Style."

1 comment:

  1. Over-the-top cool jacket. Such personality and so far from Seattle.

    ReplyDelete