Friday, September 30, 2011

Snapette- The App for Snap Happy Fashionistas

Snapette!
How many times has someone stopped you on the street, at work, in a club and asked you about your shoes or that amazing bag you just purchased? If you are following me, I know it must happen ALL the time and I know you want to tell them all about it. Now you can! Or what about the thousands of accessories that you might be missing out on?! Can you imagine what's out there? Now you don't have to.

I downloaded Snapette back in July and have been enjoying it all summer! You know how I love taking photos and this app is perfect for my styling appetite. I snap photos of my shoes and favorite accessories and share them with other Snapettes. This app even lets me link up info like where you can buy my favorites. And of course I LOVE parrussing through other snap happy profiles to see what they have been seen in. Here's the skinny:

Share photos of bags and shoes you love:
- Take a photo or upload from your photo library
- Add details about brand, location and price
- Upload for others to discover

Discover great products by Hot, Near and New:
- Browse photos of shoes and bags uploaded by other users
- Select a shoe or bag to reveal brand, location, price and even get directions to the store
- Explore exclusive collections of top stores, brands, and bloggers

Socialize with other style mavens
- Love and comment on photos
- Follow other users and get inspired
- Showcase your best fashion finds in your own virtual “closet”

Check out their site and download the free app today! (Don't forget to look for me!)

Here's a cute little screenshot of my new favorite app!

No comments:

Post a Comment