Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Birthday Betsey Part Deux

Click on this photo for a better look!

Oh what fun it is to shop and shine! Here's the compilation "tape" of Betsey's B-day bash: We arrived as predicted, here I am in my Betsey dress and with me the beautiful food blog writer RACHEL ADAMS and of course, the incomparable SEAN WATSON photobabe! TANYA HARRIS (Saucy Sales Associate in photo #4) greeted us in her darling yellow prom dress while THERA LUCE (Marvelous Manager in photo #2) offered us special TROPHY cupcakes and refreshing wine. ESHA belly danced for us as we perused through the racks and fabulous sparkling jewelry cases. And that's when I fell in love with my special necklace that I posted a couple of weeks ago. Thanks for the fabulous time BETSEY girls!!

Entourage: Kamie Kahlo stylist, model and graphic design, Sean Watson photographer, Rachel Adams, Tanya and Thera as super models, Esha as Belly Dancer

No comments:

Post a Comment