Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Moving Inspiration

click on this image for a better look!

I have mixed feelings. I am moving out of my gorgeous townhouse and back into my darling little 50's rambler office and all. When you move from one place to another, you leave behind memories and begin new ones. There will be several posts for this. But for this one, Jelly and I were going through this year's collection of magazines and I pulled all of these ads for inspiration. I used to keep ALL of my fashion magazines. In fact when D and I met my headboard was constructed from stacks and stacks of magazines like VOGUE, HARPER'S BAZAAR, W and WOMEN'S WEAR DAILY. Of course the first move we made, he wasn't packing the several tons that I had collected. So, now every year I sit down with my puppies and pull sheets then I recycle the rest. One year, I had accumulated so many I was actually able to sell them. Made about $50!

No comments:

Post a Comment