Friday, August 21, 2009

Moving Inspiration; Same Song, Second Verse, Korean Accent, Little Bit Worse

click on this photo for a better look!

How far is Sunriver? While technically it is 346 miles from Seattle, it might as well be a million miles from me because I CAN'T GO! Again! Every year this happens. I plan on attending D's little family outing and I have a job interview, or a photoshoot or, this year, the day before our departure we find out that no dogs are allowed. My little Maltese does not feel good about our move. If I am not with him, D says Snoopy stands in the bathroom of the house and howls till his little throat gets soar. I can't leave him or little Jelly Bean. I had to call my mommy and tell her that I wasn't coming by on the way to the resort. She sounded sad; she had to put away her Korean Bulgogi and special fish she was going to make for our dinner. I told her that I was missing daddy and she sounded concerned. "Oh I know," she said, "I missa heem too. Don't worry too muchie. You too skinny!" Truth be told, I really am a mess and I wish D and Lil Star would stay home but, I told them to go. Thank goodness none of them read my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment