Friday, September 25, 2009

Today's AdelitaStyle Self Portrait

click on this image for a closer look!

Shopping for antiques at LISA'S is always fun. (If you are in the Seattle area, you HAVE to check out her gorgeous finds today and Saturday at 416 W. Comstock at the top of the hill in Queen Anne.) Since mornings are a bit chilly these days I wore my motorcycle jacket from FOREVER21, HORN skull cigarette jeans, HARLEY DAVIDSON boots, and my customized black tank. I bought this one at TARGET for a few bucks and embellished it with gingham ribbon that I sewed all the way around the back and tied in an adorable bow then I finished it up with a dotted mini ribbon and teeny tiny black and white baby buttons. I am coveting a great cowskin jacket that Lisa had me try on. (Had her put it on hold but, who am I kidding?) My living room is filled with her great pieces like these great Chinoiserie finds: the black screen I use in front of the fireplace, the amazing black and gold desk in the corner, even the art books and Chinese bust! Lisa even spotted the painted black chair with orange upholstery. She knew it would be the perfect compliment to my Hermes table from GREAT JONES HOME. Don't forget to check out Lisa's cool stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment