Monday, September 28, 2009

Today's AdelitaStyle Self Portrait

click on this image for a closer look!

I started the day by organizing my letter writing cabinet, at 3:30 I had to get Lil Star ready for ballet, finish up some cleaning at the townhouse, pick up Lil Star from ballet, then go to curriculum night. So how did I make this busy day to night transition with no time in between for a wardrobe change? A long wearing red lipstick stain from NOUBA would last all day. A cute little tank from HOLLISTER, flip flops and FRANKIE B jeans for daytime and cleaning. For evening slipped on a low slung belt by STREETS AHEAD, crawled into a cozy cardigan with saggy pockets from SUCRE SOIR, slid into my coffee colored pumps from NINE WEST that Mair gave me and reapplied lipstick. Did I accomplish everything? Didn't make the curriculum night at Lil Star's school. Her ballet finished early and I had to choose, eat or disturb all the other parents with my rumbling tummy. TERIYAKI it is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment