Thursday, October 15, 2009

Today's AdelitaStyle Self Portrait

I always exercise my right to change my mind. Take a look at my desk. I have several cards to choose from; my graphics only KIMCHEE GIRL folded card, one of 30 different photos on my super skinny MOO cards, a simple GREEN TEA DESIGN square card, an ADELITA card with an illustration of a woman who bares a strange resemblance to FRIDA KAHLO, or maybe one of my sporty photoshoot cards. You can have one of each if you like! I'll just take one last swig of my salty Russian seltzer water that's sitting beside my collection before I leave.
Where am I headed off to today? I am going location scouting. In this chilly fall weather it's important to layer, we may run into rain, wind, maybe even a little sun peeking through the clouds. With my UGG boots and LTB skinnies I paired a deep cowl neck from SUCRE SOIR under a cozy ARMANI EXCHANGE gillet; a vintage hat, handmade necklace and TANO bag are the perfect accessories!

No comments:

Post a Comment