Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Ultimate Me

click on this image for a closer look!

So for today anyway, this is the ultimate me. Some think of themselves as their most sexy in the nude, I picture myself fully clothed head to toe; wrap me up in CHANEL, MIU MIU or as in this sketch LOUIS VUITTON!! I am definitely NOT one of "The Girls Next Door" type of bunnies; I am the mad fashion hare. Here I am walking down the Paris runway wearing an amazing MARC JACOBS' Fall09 LOUIS VUITTON creation. I'm dying to squeal, holding back my smile. You can barely make out the shoe of a celebrity on the left. Perhaps it's VICTORIA BECKHAM! Can't you just see RACHEL ZOE going "bananas" front row center? I can. And isn't the vision all the more clear picturing yummy Marc primping me behind the curtain? My stomach in butterflies from his touch, who cares if he's gay, what a MAN! Sigh, I can just imagine the ultimate me.

Contributors: Kamie Change Kahlo as illustrator and model, sketch from Louis Vuitton Fall 09 Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment