Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Move Over Miley Part 2

click on this photo for a closer look!

Miley returns for this shoot with photographer Lucien at Studio 3, Inc! Err, at least my inspiration from Miley returns. I channeled the country girl vibe while styling and producing this darling little barn shot. (Check out the tub full of bubbles in the back!) Our little Country Cinderella mannequin is ready to rake the hay, pluck the chickens, warsh the clothes and still make that hoedown throw down! Her get-up includes a Frankie B western button up, some great finds from Nordstrom's Brass Plum and a pair of darling boots from Target's Liberty of London line. My ace-high kickers are from Miss Sixty, the top is from F21 and those down home jeans are from Little Big. Stay tuned for more from this fun shoot but, fer now I've got to skedaddle!

2 comments:

  1. I love this photo, Kamie.

    http://www.rainsunae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yee Haw. It's fantastic. Ready to find my cowboy and ride off into the sunset (with a cute outfit on of course)!

    ReplyDelete