Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Today's AdelitaStyle Self Portrait


I'm a wine-o! A sunny roadtrip to the Tri-Cities with my girlfriend Erin started with a visit to Canyon's Edge tasting room in Kenniwick, WA and progressed to a glass of Tercet at Bookwalter and a bottle of Foreshadow Merlot to bring back home. The next morning we visited a tiny cafe were E paroused my Mark. catalog. On these casual roadtrips to small towns, I pack lightly and wear comfortable. Here's what was in my suitcase: One Juicy Couture tracksuit for the long car ride, a Sucre tank top for those sunny surprises, a cute little puffy jacket from Forever 21 for those temperature drops at night, a pair of old tweed and lycra slacks in case I need a to dress up, a white tee because it goes with anything, a darling cardigan from Mapel (stay tuned for more picks) and my mark. Flip For It in Urban Neutrals compact great for traveling!

No comments:

Post a Comment