Friday, April 2, 2010

Baby Brother

On a short vacation with Lil Star, we decided to pay my baby brother a visit. At Christmas my two sisters and I decided it was time for my mother to don the ultimate accessory, a small dog. Sammy is a Pekingese who from that day on has sat at my mother's feet. He swishes his long mane around the carpet like an expensive mop, no feet in sight. And in a few short months he has learned to dance, shake hands, bark for his food and kiss a rag doll that my mother made! But this 2,000 year old Qing Dynasty Treat is not just decoration, he is part of the family, my baby brother.

P.S. What is he wearing? Only a beautiful dog like Sammy could get away with going commando under a fur coat.

1 comment:

  1. Love this picture. When did you take it?

    http://www.rainsunae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete