Friday, April 16, 2010

Dreamy Organic

click on this image for a closer look!

Organic by John Patrick sent me this boy tank in fawn (via Fancy Green). The first thing I did? Washed it! And, this is a secret, I put it in the dryer too! The tag says "hand wash and line dry." I say, "Who has time?" I have found that if you wash your super soft organic thingeez in the gentle cycle and tumble dry on low, quality garments like this buttery tank will hold up. Not very green of me? Well, that's debatable. I think if I am using a front load economy washer, I'm stuffing it to the max, and using warm or better yet cold water for both cycles, I may actually be using less energy. Line drying I can't beat. That is something to consider next time. Treat my organics with "green" gloves. Hmmm, I like it!


I slipped on my OJP bias cut tank on, zipped up my skinnies, tied on my pink
Pumas and threw on a pashmina and Juicy track jacket and headed out the door for my morning walk. If I didn't know better, I would have thought that I forgot to put on the tank. You see, it's so soft, you could swear you were naked. Really! It's that airy! The rest of my day was all about running around tying up loose ends that always seem to pop up near the end of the week.


I got home, made dinner, concentrated on what was wrong with everyone elses lives, you know US magazine, unzipped my skinnies, untied my Pumas, slipped off my Juicy and floated into a dreamy organic sleep thanks to my fawn tank from Organic by John Patrick.

No comments:

Post a Comment