Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Animal Attraction

Marc Jacobs' fabulous silk bunny ears, Erin Fetherston's magical, Peau d’âne inspired glitter masks, Maison Michel's sexy, lacey critters and Moschino's hot pink beany with Minny sprouts have all inspired me to show my animal attraction. Halloween night handing out candy at E's house and hitting Sean's studio party was a great debut for my mouse ears. I think they are too silly for everyday wear. I will switch to the bear ears for my next night out on the town!

row 1: Me (ears by me), Moschino (Phassion), my boudoir, Olsen Twins (markolsen.org), Jessica Stam (louisvuitton.com)

row 2: Lily Donaldson (models.com), Louis Vuitton bunny ears (louisvuitton.com), Erin Fetherston's Fall/Winter 09 collection (masks made by Hedi Ferjani inspired by Peau d’âne), Heidi Mount (Maison Michel), Rachel Zoe backstage at Louis Vuitton (karenkooper.com)

row 3: LV model again, MK & A again, Me again, EF show again, my boudoir

row 4: my boudoir, EF show again, LD again, LV model again, Natalia Vodianova (Russian Vogue)

row 5: Me, Marc Jacobs (photographed by Craig McDean), Me, EF show, Lara Stone (Maison Michel)

row 6: Laetitia Crahay (Maison Michel), EF Hedi masks, Yoona from SNSD (Korean Elle Girl), Jessica and Tiffany from SNSD (Korean Elle Girl), Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment