Sunday, November 15, 2009

Anniversary Notes

This touching photo of my parents says, "I'm so glad I met you and you are the same person in my mind that you were back then." Korea, November 1963, that's when my parents finally tied the knot. It's funny looking at this photo reminds me of the day I eloped with D. I wore a suit almost exactly like my mother's; it was a vintage black linen suit with large velvet triangle collar and a pencil skirt. D wore a vintage suit too but I know he would have preferred to have something like my father's. I called mommy on their anniversary and she had kept herself busy but her sweet voice echoed her malaise, "Your daddy give me a life I never knew. I never thought I be so happy." They said their traditional vows but, death did not part this couple.

2 comments:

  1. nice picture.. i follow this site, i hope you follow me back.. im looking for friends.. im from Malaysia

    ReplyDelete