Friday, January 15, 2010

Bachelor and Bachelorette

Image Courtesy of Habachy Designs, Photography by James Klotz

Photography by Kamie Kahlo

While scouring for inspiration, I came across this beautiful design studio located in Atlanta, Georgia named HABACHY. What a pleasant surprise to see my mirror staring back at me while clicking through their residential portfolio! It sort of looked like the masculine to my feminine, the bachelor to my bachelorette. It reminded me of the photos that I had taken in October to showcase my lace "Mickey" ears. It reminded me that even across the country two people could have similar ideas and make them their own. Seek inspiration and do your own thing!

1 comment:

  1. Kam- I LOVE both. Unbelievable how similar,...the mirror, transparent label, color tones,simplicity,... Thanks for sharing & for passing along your message.

    ReplyDelete