Monday, January 11, 2010

Today's AdelitaStyle Self Portrait

click on this collage for a closer look!

This weekend was more birthday fun and debauchery with Dana! Starting at THE new hot spot, TOULOUSE PETIT in Lower Queen Anne I enjoyed a succulent lamb burger and delicious Katy-May cocktail straight from the bar manager Jason Crume! Then we were off to a fabulous party at PUBLICOLA it-girl Cynara Lilly's top floor apartment in Belltown for another birthday girl bash. No stopping us at this point Dana and I cabbed it to Capital Hill to dance what was left of our party girl night away at palace booty thumping HAVANA. Here's what I wore, silk cami by Korean designer MAE, a vintage crocheted bell sleeve jacket, amazing necklace made of vintage coins and cameos, my LTB skinny jeans and my brand new shipment from SHOEDAZZLE, a graceful boot with sweeping, overlapping bands for that sexy “bandaged” look! For more photos check out my FACEBOOK page!

No comments:

Post a Comment